Small Organic Pendant – 9k or 14k Gold
€139.00 – €249.00
5% of each sale of a root to rise item is saved for a good cause, protecting animals & nature around the world. You can find more information here.
The Organic Pendant is a thick, solid charm in a free-form of about 9 x 7 mm. The pendant is approximately 1.3 mm thick and is shaped organically – so each one is unique.
You can best combine this charm with one of our necklaces that is at least 1.3 mm or thicker.
This jewelry piece is made out of 14 or 9 karat solid gold. Gold is the most pure form of metal and doesn’t need much care. Occasionally polish your piece of jewelry with our cleaning cloth for some extra shine.
The pendent on this necklace can be:
- Kept plain (for the time being – as the pendent can be engraved later as well)
- Engraved with our Roots Engraving & Roots Constellation Sings
- Engraved with an initial, text or symbols. Please let us know in the order comments what you would to see engraved onto your piece of jewelry, and in case this is a text, please also mention a font you like.
- Engraved with your own handwriting or a custom drawing made especially for you. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options.
Because each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in our studio in Eindhoven, the process of making your unique piece takes some time. Our gold pieces will be sent to the shipping address within a maximum of 21 business days. Once your jewelry is on its way, you will receive a confirmation through e-mail as well as a track & trace code.
Packaging & Shipping
Your necklace will be wrapped up carefully and as a nice gift. You can pick up your jewelry at our studio in Eindhoven on appointment or your jewelry is sent to your post address with PostNL or Mikropakket. In the latter case this will be an insured package that requires a signature for receipt.
All jewelry of the 14k gold collection is made to order, because of this unfortunately it’s not possible to accept any returns.
* Each piece of jewelry is handmade and can therefore slightly differ from the product photos.